Our project controls group specializes in budget & cost control, schedule development and management, estimating, GIS support services, quality-system development and document control.
● Coordinate operational and financial activities and in resolving program and technical issues with other program resources and stakeholders
● Develop accurate cash flow tools to assist the clients forecast their funding needs such that they obtain the right amount of monies as they are needed
● Prepare periodic program and project level reports to meet the clients needs
● Perform special studies with respect to functionality, technicality, and methodology as required by the client
● Prepare, review and/or implement Program and Project Controls, including cost, schedule and estimating, Program or Project Communications, and EEO Compliance monitoring and/or reporting tools.
● Assist in the development and implementation in migrating streamlined processes and procedures into electronic management systems.
PMCS is one of the first firms to be IDOT Prequalified for Special Services – Projects Controls